A friendly, social culture that makes a difference
There’s a sense of companionship at WB; a feeling of belonging. Every member of our team is committed to improving the quality of professional development for staff and outcomes for young people across the UK.
Why work for us?
We place huge importance on caring for and developing our people. If you join us, you can expect a good work-life balance and the support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress.
You can also expect:
- 26 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free breakfast every day
- Free tea/coffee and fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme – save on the cost of a bike
- Free onsite parking at our Plymouth office
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Relocation package (available for some posts)